m-Time memberships give parents access to our Moncierges and create a space for self-care and family bonding.
Every m-Time member is allocated a Moncierge dedicated to supporting them on a weekly or twice weekly basis for at least three hours at a time. Each week, your Moncierge will come to your home and switch between the role of housekeeper, cleaner, nanny and personal assistant with the same flexibility that a parent does.
Each time your Moncierge visits is called a session and members can extend, pause or change their sessions whenever they need to. We consider the relationship you and your family build with your Moncierge to be of paramount importance so we do our best to give you the same Moncierge for every session.
When you join m-Time, the first thing we’ll do is ask you to complete a questionnaire so that we can match you with the right Moncierge, design a personalised session checklist and create your home manual. The checklist will form the core list of tasks that your Moncierge will do for you every visit. The home manual will be used to guide your Moncierge on how to complete the tasks on the checklist to your liking. Once you’ve been matched, you’ll be introduced to your Moncierge and we’ll add an extra 30 minutes to your first session so that you can get to know each other better.
Becoming a member has a one time $45 sign up fee. The fee covers all administrative and processing costs involved in onboarding you as a member, the matching of your Moncierge and the creation of your home manual and session checklists. The fee also covers ongoing quality checks, any potential Moncierge replacement costs, and all consulting, communication and management performed by the m-Time support team.
Not sure if a membership will be for you?
We have an automatic two session trial period for all membership plans. For most of our clients, their second session is when they start to feel their at-home stresses disappear, as they’ve had a chance to see just how flexible their Moncierge is and how quickly the quality of their sessions improves with repeated use.
If you decide not to continue with the service, let us know within five days of your second session and we’ll give you back your $45 sign up fee. We’ll send you a text message during this period to check in. To continue or cancel the service you’ll just need to reply.
How do I get started?
2. Get introduced to your Moncierge via phone alongside an email with their bio, their photo and details of your session time.
3. Start your first session!
- Weekly 3hr Moncierge Session
- For anyone who needs more head space and regular time to recharge, but has trouble finding the time to do it when they have a busy home and children to look after. This plan is popular with families who need a buffer to help them maintain their routine.
- Two 3hr Moncierge Sessions Per Week
- For those who want to maximise their time with their family by removing life admin. Leave laundry, cooking, and errands to your Moncierge while you bond with your kids. This plan is most popular with parents of teenagers or newborns.
- Two 5hr Moncierge Sessions Per Week.
- For those who want the full m-Time experience. Create an extended session runsheet that has plenty of time saved for custom tasks. This plan is most popular amongst parents who are business owners or busy professionals.