m-Time memberships give parents access to our Moncierges and create a space for self-care and family bonding.
When you join m-Time, the first thing we’ll do is assign you a Moncierge coordinator. This person will be your go to for all things m-Time and will be tasked with ensuring you get consistent, high quality service that is curated to your needs. Your Moncierge coordinator will then help you create a home manual for you and your family. The home manual will detail your laundry preferences, how you like things done, and where things go in your home. Your Moncierge will use it to make sure they complete the items on your checklist just the way you like them.
Your Moncierge Coordinator will also help you set a weekly routine to target your major household stressors. When you become an m-Time member, you get to choose personalised runsheets for each of your sessions and your Moncierge will try them out for you in your first week. The first week will help to establish the scope of what your Moncierge will be able to do for you, and it will help you refine your weekly routine. For example, for larger homes, it might not be feasible to do a full domestic clean and laundry within the same session. Your Moncierge might only have time to do laundry for you occasionally, unless you give them more time. Once a good routine is set, you will have the peace of mind that things will be ticking along smoothly in the background. To get a better understanding of how long your runsheet may take, take a look at our Moncierge page here.
Every m-Time member is allocated a Moncierge dedicated to supporting them. Your Moncierge will come to your home and switch between the role of housekeeper, cleaner, nanny and personal assistant with the same flexibility that a parent does. We consider the relationship you and your family build with your Moncierge to be of paramount importance so we do our best to give you the same Moncierge for every session.
Members can use Moncierges once or twice a week depending on their needs. Each time a Moncierge visits your home, it’s called a session and each session lasts for at least three hours. Members are welcome to add more hours to their core sessions as often as they’d like and are also able to request ad hoc Moncierge sessions if they need more support.
Becoming a member has a one time $45 sign up fee. The fee covers all administrative and processing costs involved in onboarding you as a member, the matching of your Moncierge and the creation of your home manual and session checklists. The fee also covers ongoing quality checks, any potential Moncierge replacement costs, and all consulting, communication and management performed by your Coordinator. This means that we are able to offer you constant support, troubleshoot any issues you may have with your Moncierge on your behalf, audit your Moncierge’s performance, and ensure that quality is maintained for all of your sessions.
Not sure if a membership will be for you?
We have an automatic two session trial period for all membership plans. For most of our clients, their second session is when they start to feel their at-home stresses disappear, as they’ve had a chance to see just how flexible their Moncierge is and how quickly the quality of their sessions improves with repeated use.
If you decide not to continue with the service, let us know within five days of your second session and we’ll give you back your $45 sign up fee. We’ll send you a text message during this period to check in. To continue or cancel the service you’ll just need to reply.
How do I get started?
2. Get introduced to your Moncierge via phone alongside an email with their bio, their photo and details of your session time.
3. Start your first session!
- Weekly 4hr Moncierge Sessions
- For anyone who needs more head space and regular time to recharge, but has trouble finding the time to do it when they have a busy home and children to look after. This plan is popular with families who need a buffer to help them maintain their routine.
- Two 3.5hr Moncierge Sessions Per Week
- For those who want to maximise their time with their family by removing life admin. Leave laundry, cooking, and errands to your Moncierge while you bond with your kids. This plan is most popular with parents of teenagers or newborns.
- Two 5hr Moncierge Sessions Per Week.
- For those who want the full m-Time experience. Create an extended session runsheet that has plenty of time saved for custom tasks. This plan is most popular amongst parents who are business owners or busy professionals.