Moncierge + Concierge = m-Time Membership
m-Time memberships support busy parents in two ways:
- We match you with one of our vetted Moncierges. A Moncierge is an all-in-one personal assistant who combines housekeeping and nannying into one role.
- We provide you with a concierge service that ensures you are supported before and after you are matched with a Moncierge.
This means you get two people dedicated to supporting your family.
Each time a Moncierge visits your home, it’s called a session and each session lasts for at least three hours. During each session, your Moncierge will complete a mix of housekeeping and nannying tasks according to a task list of your choosing. For your first ever session, we’ll add an extra 30 minutes for an orientation with your Moncierge.
As an example, you may want your Moncierge to come to your home for two five hour visits per week. In each five hour session, your Moncierge could do two hours of cleaning. Once the kids arrive home from school, your Moncierge could then watch over them and help with homework before prepping dinner. By the time you get home for work, you’ll find yourself with a tidy home, happy kids and dinner ready to be eaten.
If you’re ever confused about what type of things your Moncierge can do, the best rule of thumb is to ask yourself what a typical day as a parent is like for you. If it’s something you do in your day to day, your Moncierge can probably do it. If you’re not sure, just ask your Concierge.
For safety reasons, we do not encourage our Moncierges to do housekeeping or cleaning tasks at the same time as childcare, so when you use your sessions for childcare, your Moncierge will devote their full attention to your children instead of completing your checklist. In addition, childcare is accessible after your second Moncierge session.This is because we want our families and Moncierges to build rapport and trust with each other first.
If you need your Moncierge to help with out of home tasks but they don’t have a car and are unable to walk, you are welcome to use the m-Time Uber or Shebah account and we will invoice you the cost.
Have a look at the list below for a few ideas on what your Moncierge can do for you:
- cooking and meal prep
- domestic cleaning
- grocery shopping
- crafts with the kids
- making school and work lunches
Your Concierge will be working for you 7 days a week to make sure that in every session your unique needs are catered to.
When you first sign up you’ll be allocated a personal Concierge. Your Concierge will be on hand via email or phone, to help manage your home life.
The first thing that your Concierge will do is help you create a task list and home manual (guide to your household works) that is specific to your family. They will use your manual to find the best possible Moncierge for your family.
Once you’ve been matched with a Moncierge, your Concierge will introduce you to them via Whatsapp and send you their biography, inclusive of confirmation of their safety checks and vetting. For your first two sessions with your Moncierge, your Concierge will also check in with you and your Moncierge to make sure the sessions are going well.
For the typical agency – this is where support stops, but we do things differently. Your Concierge will continue to manage your membership throughout your time in the m-Time community.
Your Concierge will:
- Find last minute help if ever you need an extra session.
- Organise a replacement if your Moncierge is away or has to leave – with no extra placement fees.
- Manage all payments to your Moncierge for you – so if ever they buy your groceries or anything or anything else on your behalf, your Concierge will take care of the backend.
- Cover workers comp and insurance – you’ll be covered for up to $10 million.
- Manage your Moncierge session schedule and organise changes whenever you need them.
- Check in regularly to ensure every session is running smoothly.
- Ensure full flexibility to your service – you can pause the service at no extra cost.
- Be available 7 days a week, so you’ll always have a safety net of support (after hours support available at no extra cost).
- Give you access to crowd sourced resources from the m-Time community on how to keep your household running smoothly.
- Cancel your membership at no cost if ever we no longer suit your needs, we just ask for 72hrs notice.