Become a Moncierge
We’re looking for caring individuals keen to help busy parents have more time for themselves. Your role will be to go to their home and do a mix of cooking, cleaning, household chores, errands and childcare tasks on a weekly, fortnightly or casual basis. m-Time will match you with your very own clients according to a schedule of your choosing. It will then be your job to ensure that your clients feel attended to and cared for in an empathetic and proactive manner.
The clients you’ll be matched with come from a range of backgrounds and include anyone from corporate mums, single dads and parents of children with special needs looking for some extra household assistance.
We love working with parents, so if you’re a mum or dad looking for flexible work, please get in touch!
Why Join Our Team?
- Choose how much you work
- Reliable schedule
- You’ll be insured
- Fortnightly Payment ($22 – $25/hr)
- Community Events (make new friends!)
- Ample opportunity to move into leadership roles
Who are we looking for?
- All applicants must have at least one year of experience in a housekeeping or cleaning role (informal experience may be considered) AND fit into one of the following categories:
- Caregivers such as: Parents/Grandparents, Nurses, Carers, Teachers, Aged Care Workers, Childcare workers, Disability Workers, Nannies, Babysitters and more…
- Customer Service professionals in industries such as: Housekeeping, Cleaning, Hospitality, Admin and more…
- Individuals interested/experienced in housekeeper nanny jobs, domestic jobs or personal assistant jobs.
- And most of all, you must be an EMPATHETIC and PROACTIVE individual willing to do your best to help your clients.